City condominiums at Wallensteinplatz!
- 1- to 4-room condominiums with approx. 32 m²–97 m² living space
- Condominiums with patios/gardens, loggias or balconies
- Modern architecture
- Construction compliant with KfW 70 efficiency house (as it pertains to the 2009 Energy Saving Ordinance)
- Elevator from basement to top floor
- Underfloor heating
- Parquet flooring
- Brand-name tiling from renowned manufacturers such as Villeroy & Boch
- Towel warmers in bath and shower
- Video intercom System
Welcome to Wallensteinplatz!
We have built a modern housing complex at the Wallensteinplatz, a quiet location in the beautiful Milbertshofen district of Munich. It features attractive one- to four-room city condominiums with carefully designed floor plans and attractive equipment and furnishings.
Milbertshofen – the best of northern Munich
There’s hardly another district in Munich that has developed so well in recent years in terms of standards of living and quality of life. The construction of the Petuel tunnel in 2002, allowing traffic to flow underground, has contributed in no small part to this positive and sustainable development. The tunnel gives residents the advantages of a quick connection to the Middle Ring, of living in a peaceful environment and of the beautiful fields in Petuelpark.
The housing complex “Wallensteinplatz” offers all of the benefits of contemporary urban living at a high-end location in Munich: an exceptional, comprehensive infrastructure, a variety of free time and recreational activities – including the Olympiapark, Luitpoldpark and BMW Welt – and excellent transport links, serving both car travel as well as the subway and public transportation lines.