ALEXISQUARTIER is being built in Munich-Perlach, right next to the garden city of Trudering and the Truderinger Wald woodlands. We will build a new city district for you in several stages with condominiums, townhouses and its own infrastructure with the quarter’s own promenade, shopping facilities and childcare facilities.
The “ALEXISQUARTIER — Häuser” construction phase consists of 22 townhouses on separate plots, each with four to six rooms.
- 4 to 6-room townhouses on separate plots
- Residential units from approx. 137 m² through approx. 169 m² in size
- With garden, patio and loggias
- Modern, appealing architecture
- Energy efficiency category A, Energy Saving Ordinance 2016
- KfW 55 efficiency house
- Four house types with varying floor plans and living solutions to cater for a wide variety of needs
- Underground parking with optional charging solution for e-automobiles
- Lock-up in the garden
- All houses equipped with a guest restroom and two bathrooms
- Room heights approx. 2.62 m in living spaces
- Underfloor heating
- parquet flooring in all living rooms
- all-off switch in the entrance area for all the ceiling lights
- electrical roller shutters
- brand-name tiles from well-known manufacturers
- high-quality bathroom equipment with options
- floor-level shower
- bidet and towel warmers
CITY LIVING WITH RECREATIONAL VALUE
We are developing a complete residential district in the south-east of Munich, the ALEXISQUARTIER, which more than meets today’s expectations. The contemporary modern architecture is not the only thing that makes living here an attractive proposition. There is also the perfect mix of everyday life combined with high recreational value.
The location is the ideal setting for this: on the one hand you have its natural surroundings, on the other hand the fast and easy connection to our Bavarian capital. And if picture postcards don’t quite do justice to the lush meadows and majestic Alps for you, in no time at all you can be right where others only get to spend their holidays.
EVERYTHING IS SO CLOSE BY
Enjoy being a city dweller and at the same time still experiencing the feel of nature. Few places can achieve this balancing act. Yet ALEXISQUARTIER fully satisfies these two longings. There are two oases of peace and relaxation right on your doorstep: Truderinger Wald woodlands and Ostpark parkland. And a short drive further out takes you to the Tegernsee lake, Lake Starnberg or to the lush green region of Tölzer Land with its imposing view of the Alps.
Everything is catered for, whether it's art and culture, shopping or simply a night out in the urban jungle! The heart of Munich is easy to reach whether you choose public transport, automobile or even the sporty way on your bicycle. As you can see, a location that not only promises but also delivers what you want.
Surroundings at a glance:
- Neuperlach Zentrum subway station: U5 station and bus stop for several lines
- Several shopping options such as the Neuperlach shopping center—also known as pep
- Many recreational opportunities: e.g. in the nearby Truderinger Wald woodlands, Perlacher Forst forest, Ostpark and Perlachpark parklands and the beautiful Tölzer Land region
- Corporate headquarters such as Siemens AG, University of the Federal Armed Forces Munich, Infineon Technologies AG Neubiberg
- Hanns-Seidel-Platz: planning/construction of a new district center with social, cultural and retail facilities