The INDUWO project "FreiRaum Vaterstetten" is being developed in Vaterstetten, a municipality to the east of Munich. It is located close to the countryside, on the western outskirts of the municipality, and is surrounded by fields and meadows.
- 1- to 4-room condominiums
- Living space of between approx. 38 m² and 100 m²
- Condominiums with a patio or balcony
- Construction methods compliant with the 2016 Energy Saving Ordinance. Energy efficiency category A
- Underground parking garage with individual parking spaces
- Access to underground parking garage from each building
- Elevators from basement to top floor
- Furnishings: Underfloor heating, parquet flooring, brand-name-tiling from renowned manufacturers such as Villeroy & Boch, towel warmers in bath and shower, electric shutters, video intercom system
- Each condominium has its own solar modules on the roof
FORESTS, LAKES, & AMAZEMENT
Leisure pursuits are highly rated in Vaterstetten, which is surrounded by numerous forests and lakes offering lots of opportunities for unplanned outings. Lakes such as Steinsee and Heimstettener See draw bathers and sun worshipers, while more ambitious water sports enthusiasts head for the water skiing park at Aschheimer See. And if a walk or a cycling tour in nearby Ebersberger Forest is simply too "sedate" for you, you’ll surely enjoy the adventurous Kletterwald Vaterstetten, a climbing park with several exciting courses.
DAILY LIFE MADE EASY
From "FreiRaum Vaterstetten" you can reach the discounters Aldi, Norma, and Penny in a 4-minute drive. REWE City is located at the Vaterstetten commuter train station for easy access on your way home. Do you like fresh, regional products? Then you’ll be thrilled by the traditional weekly market in front of the town hall and the farmers’ market at the Reitsbergerhof. And for those times when you want even more options, head to the Parsdorf City or Riem Arcaden shopping centers.