DEMOS is poised to introduce more modern 1- to 4-room condominiums with AN DER LOHE ² in Lochhausen amid the green environs of West Munich.
The properties border the AN DER LOHE ² building project, which is currently underway to the south, and sit in close proximity to the Aubinger Lohe conservation area, situated between swimming lakes, woods and fields.
Thanks to the existing infrastructure with excellent links to public transport and a well-constructed network of roads, there’s a huge variety of opportunities to explore: shopping facilities, educational facilities, and leisure and relaxation spots, among others.
- Condominiums with up to 4 rooms, and with approx. 29 to 100 m² living space
- Condominiums with patio, loggia, balcony, or rooftop patio
- Modern and welcoming architecture with large windows
- Construction methods compliant with 2016 Energy Saving Ordinance, “KfW 55” efficiency house
- Energy efficiency category A
- Property features an underground garage with individual parking spaces
- Step-free access from the underground parking garage to each building
- Elevator from Basement to top floor
- Living spaces with a clear height of approx. 2.6 m (excluding areas with suspended ceilings)
- Underfloor heating
- Quality parquet flooring
- High-quality bathroom furnishings from Villeroy & Boch, Laufen, Keuco, and Hansgrohe, among others
- Mostly walk-in showers
- Towel warmers in bathroom and shower
- Electric external shutters
- Video intercom System
LEISURE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Why take long journeys during the best hours of the day? Leisure has become a luxury. With all the work, stress, and hustle and bustle of the big city, we yearn for a place where we can enjoy a better quality of life.
AUBING – LOCHHAUSEN – LANGWIED
- Munich’s 22nd district on the western edge of the city
- Covering around 3,400 hectares, it is the largest district in Munich
- With 13 inhabitants per hectare, it’s also the least densely populated district
- Extensive green spaces, forests, and agricultural land to the west and north of the district area
- One of the most popular local recreation areas in Western Munich
- Covering 1.8 square kilometers
- Two ponds: the Little Böhmer Pond and the Great Böhmer Pond
- In the midst of beautiful nature, woodland, and meadows
- Located partly within a Bavarian conservation area
- Two small rivers: the Lohwiesengraben and the Erlbach