The DEMOS project "Neue Vielfalt Freiham" is located in the heart of a new neighborhood in Freiham-Nord. Freiham is the planned expansion to the city of Munich – but will have the look of a neighborhood that has been developing for decades.
- 1- to 4-room condominiums
- Living space of between approx. 34 m² and 103 m²
- Condominiums with a patio, balcony, loggia, or rooftop patio
- Construction methods compliant with the 2016 Energy Saving Ordinance. Energy efficiency category A
- Access to underground parking garage from each building
- Elevators from basement to top floor
- Furnishings: Underfloor heating, parquet flooring, brand-name-tiling from renowned manufacturers such as Villeroy & Boch, towel warmers in bath and shower, electric shutters, video intercom system
- Situated in the heart of this new neighborhood
- Green inner courtyard
- Ca. 348-m² communal rooftop patio
REDEFINING URBAN LIVING
The city of Munich fittingly describes the character of Freiham with four brand values: environmental, humane, urban and family oriented. The new Freiham neighborhood gives Munich the rare opportunity to rebuild a residential neighborhood for its residents from the ground up.
Most needs will be available nearby so it won’t be necessary to travel into the city. Even better, you can still get into the city quickly and easily. Freiham offers all residents the choice of how much city they want in their lives. Last but not least, with its own planned neighborhood center, Freiham has its own identity, but it’s still very much a district within the Munich metropolis.