DEMOS built the "FORUM ALLACH" project on Oertelplatz, located right in the center of Munich’s much-loved Allach neighborhood - sixteen modern, spacious, and welcoming buildings with a total of 114 condominiums.
- 1- to 4-room condominiums
- Living space of between approx. 30 m² and 105 m²
- Condominiums with a patio/garden, loggia or balcony
- Construction methods compliant with the 2016 Energy Saving Ordinance. Energy efficiency category A
- Underground parking garage with individual parking spaces
- Elevators from basement to top floor
- Furnishings: Underfloor heating, parquet flooring, brand-name-tiling from renowned manufacturers such as Villeroy & Boch, towel warmers in bath and shower, video intercom system
- Within walking distance of the München-Allach commuter train station
CITY, COUNTRY, FOREST. IT HAS IT ALL
As a place to live, the outer edge of Munich’s outskirts is as attractive as the inner city. Here, however, you could say that the world is a bit more orderly than it is downtown. More tranquil. More relaxing. Greener. This holds especially true for city district 23 on the northwest edge of Munich, an area better known as "Allach-Untermenzing".
The Allacher Oertelplatz might well raise your pulse. For example, when you already work on Munich’s north side where many work opportunities are on offer. When you have a family and you’d like a bit more of nature for your children – perhaps even your own lawn? When you prefer urban flair with rural charm to an inner city location, no matter how hip. Numerous lakes, some of them quite close, invite you to go for a refreshing swim in the summer months.
You’re going to love it: the many options for planning your day. You can choose to take a cool dip as easily deciding to ride the commuter train into the city or spend your day outdoors in the garden or on the balcony. So, have a good time and enjoy all those activities and all that down time!