Life on the sunny side – “Viva Westpark”
Welcome to the vibrant and verdant district of Sendling-Westpark. At a majestic corner-location in a very quiet location, we have created the “Viva Westpark” housing ensemble. The appeal of the one- to four-room condominiums lies in their carefully designed floor plans and modern equipment and furnishings. The markedly attractive location provides the coveted Munich quality-of-life with short distances to the city center, an attractive green residential area with the wonderful Westpark within walking distance, excellent infrastructure, numerous shopping opportunities and optimal traffic links.
- 55 condominiums with patios/gardens, balconies, loggias or rooftop patios
- 1- to 4-room condominiums with approx. 31 m²–118 m² living space
- Modern architecture
- KfW70 compliant with 2009 Energy Saving Ordinance
- Elevator from basement to top floor
- Video intercom system
- Underfloor heating, towel warmers, parquet flooring
- Brand-name tiling from renowned manufacturers such as Villeroy & Boch
Live and enjoy life amidst green surroundings.
The friendly district of Sendling is one of Munich’s most popular residential areas. Located in beautiful southern Munich, this vibrant, traditional district boasts a unique variety of cute cafés, original shops and magnificent old buildings to lend it its unmistakable flair. Here, tradition and modern style, the proximity to nature and an urban sense of life, meet to create a true Munich feeling.
The district’s residents enjoy its many advantages. Excellent established infrastructure means short distances to the kindergartens, schools and a multitude of stores. The transport links are also optimal – whether you’re headed into the city, to the Autobahn or to the outskirts, you can get there quickly and easily by bus, commuter train, subway and car.
The residents of Sendling also appreciate their green oases. The Isar meadows, Flaucher park, Südpark and, of course, Westpark – with countless playgrounds and sports facilities, expansive footpaths and bike trails, wonderful themed gardens, two lakes and many more attractions, Sendling is a true free time paradise for sports enthusiasts and beer garden fans alike.
Munich-Sendling – green yet central
- In the direct vicinity of Westpark
- The BOB and commuter train station Harras (S7/S20/S27) is just a 7-minute walk away
- The subway station Harras (U6) is just an 8-minute walk away
- The U6 takes you directly to Marienplatz in just 8 minutes
- All of your daily needs can be found right in the area