3rd phase of construction of the successful ensemble:
- 1- to 4-room condominiums
- 18 townhouses
- Buildings face the sun for good lighting in the condominiums and townhouses
- Vibrant, varied design
- Abundant open areas, playgrounds and renaturalized areas
- Condominiums on ground floor and townhouses with private gardens
- Pleasant, green neighborhood
- Modern, inviting architecture
- High-end look
- Elegant color concept
- The buildings housing the condominiums have elevators from the basements to the top floors
- Underground garage with individual parking spaces
- Condominiums for a wide range of living and lifestyle models
- Each condominium has a patio, balcony/loggia or rooftop patio
- Many windows that stretch down to the floor
The equipment and furnishings:
- Construction methods compliant with 2014 Energy Saving Ordinance
- Underfloor heating
- Parquet flooring in all living areas
- Brand name tiling from renowned manufacturers such as Villeroy & Boch
- Towel warmers in bath and shower
- Video intercom system in the condominiums
“Mein Aubing 3”:
Where zest for life is most at home.
The westernmost district of the city has its own unique and diverse character. By living here, you don’t have to choose between either an urbane cultural lifestyle or natural surroundings – you get both!
Strolling through the city, popping into the shops, attending an opera or theater performance, spending the evening at a concert or at the club: that’s the cosmopolitan side of “Mein Aubing 3”. The sporty, recreational side is characterized by the neighborhood’s fields, forests, lakes, and an endless supply of additional free time activities.
One minute here, the next there:
the ideal location for those who like to be active and spontaneous.
It’s comforting to know that the routine things in life can be quickly accomplished leaving more time for the more enjoyable things. The ideal location of “Mein Aubing 3” is just right for this.
Munich’s central train station is just 15 minutes from the Leienfelsstraße commuter train station, and you can get to Lake Starnberg via Pasing in around 30 minutes. The nearby recreational area in western Munich is the perfect destination for a short bike trip. For longer excursions, the A99 is just a few minutes’ drive away.
Airy and sunny.
The individual condominiums and townhouses are flooded with sunlight and the windows open up magnificent views to refreshing green scenery.
- Approx. 300 m to the Aubing sports facility
- Approx. 100 m to the commuter train station Leienfelsstraße
- Approx. 15-minute drive to Munich Central Station
- Approx. 700 m to the discount store
- Approx. 1 km to Alt-Aubing and its historic village center
- Approx. 1.4 km to the playground
- Approx. 1.4 km to the indoor soccer facility
- Approx. 1.5 km to the center of Aubing, where there are several stores and establishments
- Approx. 3 km to Aubinger Lohe
- Approx. 3 km to the A99
- Approx. 4 km to the A8
- Approx. 5 km to the Pasing shopping center
- Approx. 6 km to Westbad
- Approx. 7 km to Böhmer Weiher
- Approx. 8 km to Langwieder See and Lußsee
In Munich’s 22nd district, Aubing-Lochhausen-Langwied, there are:
- 45 physicians and therapists, including 20 general practitioners
- 21 dentists, including 1 orthodontist
- 11 pharmacies
- 31 child day care centers, serving approximately 1,669 children
- 7 elementary schools, 3 vocational schools
- Approx. 336 hectares of undeveloped recreational areas, including 23 hectares of sports facilities