- 2- to 4-room condominiums
- Buildings face the sun for good lighting in the condominiums
- Vibrant, varied design
- Abundant open areas, playgrounds and renaturalized areas
- Ground floor condominiums with private gardens
- Pleasant, green neighborhood
- Modern, inviting architecture
- High-end look
- Elegant color concept
- Condominiums for a wide range of living and lifestyle models
- Each condominium has a patio, balcony/loggia or rooftop patio
- Many windows that stretch down to the floor
- Elevator from basement to top floor
The equipment and furnishings:
- Construction methods compliant with 2014 Energy Saving Ordinance
- Parquet flooring in all living areas
- Brand name tiling from renowned manufacturers such as Villeroy & Boch
- Towel warmers in bath and shower
- Video intercom system
Discover Munich anew:
“Mein Aubing 2” makes it possible.
The westernmost district of the city has its own unique and diverse character. By living here, you don’t have to choose between either an urbane cultural lifestyle or natural surroundings – you get both!
Strolling through the city, popping into the shops, attending an opera or theater performance, spending the evening at a concert or at the club: that’s the cosmopolitan side of “Mein Aubing 2”. The sporty, recreational side is characterized by the neighborhood’s fields, forests, lakes, and an endless supply of additional free time activities.
It’s comforting to know that the routine things in life can be quickly accomplished leaving more time for the more enjoyable things. The ideal location of “Mein Aubing 2” is just right for this.
Munich’s central train station is just 15 minutes from the Leienfelsstraße commuter train station, and you can get to Lake Starnberg via Pasing in around 30 minutes. The nearby recreational area in western Munich is the perfect destination for a short bike trip. For longer excursions, the A99 is just a few minutes’ drive away.
Airy and sunny.
It is the large distances between buildings and the inviting and expansive open space layout that distinguishes the “Mein Aubing 2” ensemble. The individual condominiums are flooded with sunlight and the windows open up magnificent views to refreshing green scenery.
- Approx. 300 m to the Aubing sports facility
- Approx. 100 m to the commuter train station Leienfelsstraße
- Approx. 15-minute drive to Munich Central Station
- Approx. 700 m to the discount store
- Approx. 1 km to Alt-Aubing and its historic village center
- Approx. 1.4 km to the playground
- Approx. 1.4 km to the indoor soccer facility
- Approx. 1.5 km to the center of Aubing, where there are several stores and establishments
- Approx. 3 km to Aubinger Lohe
- Approx. 3 km to the A99
- Approx. 4 km to the A8
- Approx. 5 km to the Pasing shopping center
In Munich’s 22nd district, Aubing-Lochhausen-Langwied, there are:
- 45 physicians and therapists, including 20 general practitioners
- 21 dentists, including 1 orthodontist
- 11 pharmacies
- 31 child day care centers, serving approximately 1,669 children
- 7 elementary schools, 3 vocational schools
- Approx. 336 hectares of undeveloped recreational areas, including 23 hectares of sports facilities