Pleasurable living – each day anew
- 1- to 5-room condominiums with approx. 37 m²–150 m² living space
- All condominiums with patio/garden, balcony, loggia or rooftop patio
- Barrier-free access to each building, including from the underground parking garage
- Underground garage with individual parking spaces
- Elevator from basement to top floor
Comfort meets looks: Equipment and furnishings for every scenario
The impressive exterior of “Neue Gärten Giesing III” extends through to the interior. We paid special attention to the selection of materials, equipment and furnishings, which create lasting value.
- Tall living spaces
- Underfloor heating
- Real wooden parquet flooring
- Brand-name tiles from producers such as Villeroy & Boch
- Towel warmers in bathroom and shower
- Video intercom System
Giesing: For aficionados who also like discovering.
Giesing is one of the oldest districts in Munich. Its central location makes it especially charming to visitors and residents alike.
Quiet streets and alleys wind between the Holy Cross Church and Alpenplatz. Here you will find several workshops, a hundred-year-old bakery, studios and elaborate art nouveau facades. There are also many cozy cafés and bars as well as some of the last-remaining defenders of the Bavarian Wirtshaus, or inn, tradition. Overstated, smug, frantic is not how you would describe Giesing – its residents here have mastered the art of preserving Munich in its purest form.
For them, the “real” Munich is right here at home; those discovering the area for the first time will surely agree.
Giesing: The most impressive things in life aren’t always obvious.
In Giesing, you sometimes have to take a second look to see what makes this district such an inconspicuous gem, which only boosts your curiosity.
The old Giesing train station, which has since been turned into a cultural center for the district. The rose garden near the shores of the Isar river. The delicacies in Alt-Giesing. And of course: the stadium, the Nockherberg and the Flaucher. This is just a taste of what Giesing has to offer.
People often attribute roles to Munich’s districts: one may be ideal for shopping while the other is good for experiencing the Bohemian sense of life, and another yet may be the home of art and culture. But Giesing is different—it represents life.
The gateway to the city, the path to a good home.
The “Neue Gärten Giesing III” came to be in the third phase of construction of DEMOS’ remarkable urban planning concept. It too is characterized by that which many people hold near and dear: fulfilling free time, pleasant day-to-day life, an idyllic park ensemble and an
A matter of expectations.
- St.-Quirin-Platz subway station: 10 minutes on foot
- Wettersteinplatz subway station: 8 minutes on foot
- Untersbergstraße subway station: 8 minutes on foot
- Silberhornstraße subway station: 7 minutes on foot
- Giesing commuter train/subway station: 14 minutes on foot
- Weißenseepark: 200 m
- Isar/Flaucher: 1.8 km
- Perlacher Forest: 2.5 km
- Frühlingsanlagen/Isar: 1.5 km
- Hellabrunn Zoo: 3.0 km
Urban living without compromising on nature: the “Neue Gärten Giesing III” shows that this is not only possible, but that it is an integral part of the entire neighborhood’s living concept. The Weißenseepark is the neighborhood's direct neighbor.
Central Park makes up the green border to the “Neue Gärten Giesing III”. You can relax, breathe and take a break from your busy day right outside of your condominium.
- Direct connection between the “Parkviertel Giesing” neighborhood and Weißenseepark
- Over 20,000 m² of recreational area in the neighborhood
- Weißenseepark and its many sports and recreational activities, games and habitats
- Short distances to the Isar river meadows and Perlacher Forest
Good ideas don’t stop at your condominium:
The landscape architecture in “Parkviertel Giesing” creates an exciting green concept with many functions.
The range of activities on offer perfectly accommodates children with lots of energy. There is plenty to discover bet