Life on the sunny side – “Viva Westpark 2”
Welcome to the vibrant and verdant district of Sendling-Westpark. Because “Viva Westpark” was such a success, we decided to build more beautiful condominiums in an excellent residential area in Munich: the “Viva Westpark 2” housing ensemble.
The appeal of the one- to five-room condominiums lies in their carefully designed floor plans and modern equipment and furnishings. The distinctly attractive location, with short distances to the city center, gives residents the coveted Munich quality-of-life. It is also an attractive green residential area with the wonderful Westpark within walking distance, has excellent infrastructure, numerous shopping opportunities and optimal traffic links. In short, “Viva Westpark 2” offers you a thriving city life as well as 690,000 m² of nature right in your backyard.
Here you will find what defines all of our construction projects: contemporary living in good locations with genuine quality.
- 1- to 5-room condominiums
- Condominiums with patios, balconies, loggias or rooftop patios
- Modern architecture
- Construction methods compliant with 2014 Energy Saving Ordinance
- Underground garage with individual parking spaces
- Step-free entrances from the underground parking garage and from the ground floor
- Elevator from the second sublevel to the top floor
- Underfloor heating
- Parquet flooring
- Brand name tiling from renowned manufacturers such as Villeroy & Boch
- Towel warmers in bath and shower
- Video intercom system
Reside and enjoy life amidst green surroundings
The residents of Sendling also appreciate their green oases. The Isar meadows, Flaucher park, Südpark and, of course, Westpark – with countless playgrounds and sports facilities, expansive footpaths and bike trails, wonderful themed gardens, two lakes and many more attractions, Sendling is a true free time paradise for sports enthusiasts and beer garden fans alike.
Harras Square – where the future grows
Munich-Sendling – green and central living
- In the direct vicinity of Westpark
- The BOB and commuter train station Harras (S7/S20/S27) is just a 7-minute walk away
- The subway station Harras (U6) is just an 8-minute walk away
- The U6 takes you directly to Marienplatz in just 8 minutes
- All of your daily needs can be found right in the area